[CQ-Contest] RBN Spots in WPX - N1MM+ indication

jpescatore at aol.com jpescatore at aol.com
Tue May 31 06:04:39 EDT 2016

One issue: N1MM+ Info will only notify you that you have been spotted *if* the call you entered in the Station Information page is what gets spotted. If in WPX you were using a different call hard coded into your macros (ie, not MYCALL) then you won't get the Info window indication of being spotted.

 I was too lazy to create a second database for my KK3TN call that I use in WPX, so didn't get that self spotting indication in the Info windoe - had to see KK3TN rolling down the Available Mult/Q window to know I'd been spotted.

73 John K3TN