[CQ-Contest] Contact Sport - The book.

DXer dxista at yahoo.ca
Tue May 31 16:48:14 EDT 2016

One more recommendation for N3BB's book, Contact Sport.

Up until reading the book I was not very familiar with the WRTC. I knew
of its existence, but that was about it.

The book is written for a general audience. Basic terms are explained,
in addition to some background info.

I liked his writing style, not the easiest subjects to write about, but
it flows nicely. Read it in three sittings. I started Sunday morning,
after giving up on the CQ WPX CW contest.

Being old fashioned, I purchased the hardcover edition. Good quality
printing.

Thank you for the early reviews, which prompted me to order a copy.

No connection with the author, book publisher, or bookseller. Paid full
price for my copy.

73 de Vince, VA3VF