[CQ-Contest] Its not the Sunspots folks

Jim Stahl jimk8mr at aol.com
Wed Nov 2 11:03:21 EDT 2016

Hey guys, there is a contest (CW) this weekend where we get *two* points for working guys in our own country, and where not only are states the multipliers, but many states are subdivided into multiple multipliers!

Hope to CU there.   (Phone version two weeks later).

(and BTW, working Cuba from Florida on 10 meters can be quite a challenge. Though 160 is a lot easier  :-)   )

73  -   Jim   K8MR   (/4)