[CQ-Contest] Contest Logger Thoughts

BobK8IA at aol.com BobK8IA at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 17:12:44 EDT 2016

Hi Trent,

A small group of us Arizona Outlaws have been doing M/2 for over 7 years
here. (N7AT and several other calls). We have used N1MM/N1MM+ that entire
time.  We find the networking ability quite good, very robust, and the
reporting  suiting our operation.

What about the N1MM reporting is inadequate for your needs?

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

In a message dated 11/3/2016 6:16:16 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,