[CQ-Contest] DX Contest

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 20:08:17 EDT 2016

Hi Tim,
It is there, down the page. Anyway here it is again http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/contestdetails.php?ref=209

or better yet http://raem.srr.ru/en/rules/

or here http://ua9qcq.com/en/contestinfo.php?lang=en&mf=0&t_id=109&mo=8&Year=2015

73, Igor UA9CDC
  ----- Исходное сообщение -----
  От: Timothy Holmes
  Кому: Igor Sokolov ; Yuri ; cq-contest at contesting.com
  Отправлено: 5 ноября 2016 г. 23:20
  Тема: Re: [CQ-Contest] DX Contest

  Hi Igor

  Can you point me to english language info for this contest?

  Tim
  W8TAH

  On Sat, Nov 5, 2016, 9:42 AM Igor Sokolov <ua9cdc at gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi Yuri,
    I just wanted to mention that multy band contest with distance based points
    already exists.
    At least in RAEM everybody can work everybody for points. Imagine if US
    activity in this contest would increase to match EU activity level. The
    contest would have stopped to be boring for you.
    ARRL from UA9 is terribly boring because of  very short or no propagation
    95% of contest time and there is nothing we can do about it because points
    are given only for NA.
    There was one ARRL many years ago with different rules, when everybody could
    work everybody and we at UK9CAE got it won. This was the only memorable ARRL
    we managed to get plaque for.

    73, Igor UA9CDC