[CQ-Contest] 12-Hour Vintage CW SS?

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Thu Nov 10 20:03:55 EST 2016

We had another thread on Facebook, other people that would love to see
an 8 or 12 hour event on Sunday.  There were many comments about how
slow, boring, uninterested people are with SS.  Many people just do not
get on anymore as it is not fun to them. Having an 8 or 12 hour sprint
on Sunday could possible make Saturday feel like Sunday.

W0MU