[CQ-Contest] CQWW CW prep - 2015 logs analysis

Stan ua1out at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 12:29:18 EST 2016

Hi guys,

CQWW CW 2016 is just around the corner. I personally am looking forward to it this year.

I have put together 2015 logs analysis. The database now has over 61 million QSOs from CQ WPX, WW and other contests since 2007.

It is highly likely that conditions will be "very special" in November so, as they say, past performance is not an indication of what is going to happen. Still, feel free to plan your winning strategy and hopefully stick to it.

Here is the link to the log analysis:
http://www.ei6dx.com/cqww-contest-analysis/cqww-activity-analyzer/

Good luck to all and see you on either 80 or 40 this year.

73!

Stan, EI6DX
SOSB (A) LP 80 (or 40)