[CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes pointers

Bob Burns W9BU w9bu_lists at rlburns.net
Tue Nov 15 07:47:41 EST 2016

The week before the contest make sure your radio, antenna, amplifier,
microphone, headset, logging system, etc., are working flawlessly before
the contest starts. Trying to troubleshoot station technical problems
while you are "on the clock" just increases your frustration.

Once the contest starts, Butt In Chair is pretty darn good advice. You
can't make contacts if you aren't at the radio.

The ARRL publishes a Sweepstakes guide that might be useful:
http://www.arrl.org/sweepstakes

Bob...