[CQ-Contest] Nov-Dec NCJ ?

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Fri Nov 18 18:34:48 EST 2016

Just arrived here in VE9 land.  Odd that I got several direct emails from
the UK from friends that have had theirs several days already.

Perhaps the delivery by dogsled to the far reaches of New Brunswick is the
reason for  delay?

In any case, happy to have it in hand.   Will give me something to read here
in New Brunswick this w/e while y'all are playing in SS SSB.

Thanks all.

Mike VE9AA "NB"

;-)

Mike, Coreen & Corey