[CQ-Contest] CTY-2614 Country Files - 24 November 2016
Jim Reisert AD1C
jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu Nov 24 16:25:12 EST 2016
The Country (CTY) Files were updated on 24 November 2016:
For installation instructions, start at:
Hover your mouse over the word Contest in the menu, then select the
software you are using.
To install the file, follow the link to your software at the top of the page.
If you are interested in a bigger CTY.DAT for everyday logging, you can get
Note that the release notes (and Version Entity) for this larger file are
different than what is shown below. There is a separate link to them.
This release fixes a long-standing bug where sometimes an older call
in a different DXCC entity can replace a newer call. This mostly
affected the big CTY file. TO1A is now correctly in French Guyana.
Here are the release notes:
24 November 2016 (CTY-2614)
VER20161124, Version entity is Aruba, P4
* IY9 is Sicily, *IT9
* KC7QY is United States, K in CQ zone 4, ITU zone 7
* VA2AGI and VC3W/2 are both Canada, VE in CQ zone 2, ITU zone 4
* ZL4DB/P/VK0M is Macquarie Island, VK0M
* VP6UU/VP6D is Ducie Island, VP6/d
* EA9PD/P in Ceuta & Melilla, EA9
* NH2CC and NH2II in Hawaii, KH6
* KE5JHS in Alaska, KL
* W4D in Puerto Rico, KP4
* UA9SY/4 in European Russia, UA
* AX/VK0TH in Macquarie Island, VK0M
* VP6DX in Ducie Island, VP6/d
73 - Jim AD1C
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us
More information about the CQ-Contest