[CQ-Contest] Packet killed single Op

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 20:13:54 EST 2016

Assisted is not that easy for a competitive station.  While  you are
running on 14.030,  you must time your CQs and replies to guys  calling you to the
guy who's CQing on 21025.  You have to time your calls  to the station on
21025, make the Q and send the exchange very quickly so you  don't loose your
run freq.  it can be a challenge, even for big  stations.  It's true for CW
and SSB and just about all  contests.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 11/29/2016 12:37:16 A.M. Coordinated Universal Ti,