[CQ-Contest] Packet killed single Op

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 15:49:45 EST 2016

Well .. Randy wrote assisted is different from classic.

My point is if you want to max out your score compared to others, there are
many temptations to stop CQing and go for some juicy looking multipliers.

If you think that simply maximizes the score, you are mislead.

As you are getting information on the screen and band map in addition to
the information you get into your ears, the playing field is increasingly
more complex.

There is a new challenge level for those wanting to win the assisted
category.

73,
Jukka OH6LI