[CQ-Contest] Hallucinations

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Nov 30 19:00:39 EST 2016

I can usually copy code by flushing the toilet after a long cw contest!

Sitting down for very long periods of time is a terrible thing to do.
You can get blood clots that can kill you.  Stand up, move around.  Move
your legs around.  I think we are doing aging selves great harm by
having these 48 hour marathons.  It is simply not good for any of us
health wise.

W0MU