[CQ-Contest] New Contesting Classification

scottmcleman36 at gmail.com scottmcleman36 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:37:36 EDT 2016

Some love them some hate them!

But what the hell does it matter ?
As long as the remote operator is staying within the rules and correctly identifying the transmitter location.

Coming from experience as I have operated contests from remotes. There is only a handful of people who don’t like it!
Remote operators maybe have access to a good station, but so what ? they have to deal with a lot more different things that makes it more difficult.. LATENCY being a big issue at times!

Jealousy springs to mind......

Anyway that’s my input to Mr O’Kanes postings on this subject

73 MM0LID
Scott Mcleman

From: cq-contest-request at contesting.com