[CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 12:12:14 EDT 2016

Kelly,
I am saying that we should treat this case as a possibility to work out
universally accepted methods of pinpointing power violators. That is if we
want to keep power categories separate. And that is if we want to stop
proliferation of cheating. RDXC made an attempt. Some people found their
approach to be incorrect but nobody yet suggested no alternative.

73, Igor UA9CDC