[CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power

James Cain jamesdavidcain at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 18:01:43 EDT 2016

Doing away with power categories would solve this problem. Just list everybody in order by score in the contest results and that's that.

The ARRL International DX Contest did NOT have an LP category until 1994. I know: I checked. There was a QRP category, back to 1989. I didn't check any farther back.

I leave it to someone else to research the CQ WW rules. ARRL research is relatively easy because every issue of QST is archived and readily available on line to members.

K1TN