[CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power.

DXer dxista at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 5 21:59:05 EDT 2016

Had this analysis been done by a recognized independent body/group, I
would tend to agree you. But when it's done by people linked with the
event, I'm not so sure.

I don't want to pick on a country, it's just an unfortunate coincidence,
but look at recent events in the track and field world. It only came to
light when an outside group got involved.

73 de Vince, VA3VF

Actually Pete, that is very smart of them.

They should not reveal their methods to suspected cheaters. It would
only help  to avoid detection next time.

73, Zoli HA1AG