[CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 08:27:25 EDT 2016

Hi Mats

will be very difficult to have the elite of the elite in WRTC, with this
qualifying system or the regional events like Martin propose

Look at the TL list, you will find people that not need to work 8-12 hours
a day, you will find people that have enough money to travel to USA; Russia
or Germany for a WRTC, that can buy all the equipment needed for this event

All of us know at least one elite operator that never participate in a WRTC

WRTC is a club, where 60-80% of competitors are always the same, with the
time and money to do that

If you want to have the elite of the elite, we need to think in a way to
INVITE all elite operators, for the classification events and WRTC
(tickets, food, days off work, equipment, etc, etc), and this is almost
impossible

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W