[CQ-Contest] CQP before 1975

robert wa1fcn at charter.net
Thu Oct 6 16:28:09 EDT 2016

                 GA Guys

                     I am not sure of a better place to ask this
question, tho I know it helped me

                 considerably when I did some research on the old
contest club Murphy's Marauders

                 Rusty W6OAT and myself thought we would see if we could
come up with any missing

                 CQP  ( California  Qso Part )  results .  Prior to
1975.  I myself do have a copy of

                 the very first one from 1966 tho.  I know from previous
research there are at least

                 14 Hams that were in CQP #1 still on the air.  I worked
3 of them in CQP # 50 !

                 So anyone have something hidden in your
attic/basement/closet from the old CQP days ?

                         73   BoB WA1FCN