[CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Fri Oct 7 11:54:18 EDT 2016

I asked that same question about the power in Cyprus.  My limited
research found that max output is 400 watts.

I also emailed the RDXC people and they did not even bother to respond.
I think that speaks volumes.

Now the bigger question becomes should the WRTC be using this contest in
determining who should participate in the upcoming WRTC.   I think they
should toss out the scores as I don't think they can be trusted.

W0MU