[CQ-Contest] Alpha 87A Alpha Max

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 10 21:28:27 EDT 2016

I purchased an 87A in 1994.  Since then it has been modified with Alpha-Max
and an extra cooling fan for RTTY operation.  It has never missed a day of
operation for all these years.

I also purchased an 87A Omega, one of the last 20 87A amps produced.  It is
now inoperative, and I need to find someone who can fix it.  There is a
photo of the inside of this amp om my web site;
http://www.dutson.net/Ham/FTDX9000.html

73, Keith NM5G