[CQ-Contest] [RTTY] Makrothen contest sponsor proposal from the PL259 club

Stu Phillips stu at k6tu.net
Tue Oct 11 15:35:58 EDT 2016

There are no plans to change the name of the contest!

I am working with Scott on getting this year¹s event scored and in
parallel, working to get a web site up for the contest for rules,
publishing results etc.

Stay tuned!
Stu K6TU

On 10/11/16, 8:36 AM, "CQ-Contest on behalf of Jerry Flanders"
<cq-contest-bounces at contesting.com on behalf of jeflanders at comcast.net>