[CQ-Contest] CQ 160 database

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Sat Oct 15 07:56:08 EDT 2016

A few weeks ago Scott MM0LID put a message on the reflector that he was
available to do typing of old logs if anyone was interested.  I was working
on building out a database of CQ 160 Meter contest scores so I invited him
to help out.  Thanks to his fantastic efforts, the CQ 160 scores from
2004-2016 are now available in a searchable database on the cq160.com web
site.

Search for your call: http://www.cq160.com/searchbycall.htm

View all scores: http://www.cq160.com/scores.htm

Number of entries: http://www.cq160.com/stats.htm

There are still many more years to go.  If you would like to take on the job
of typing in a year, please let me know.

Everyone enjoys the CQ WW and CQ WPX score databases.  Let's do the same for
the 160m contest.

73

Randy, K5ZD