[CQ-Contest] Oceania DX Contest 2016 - logs are due by 31 October

Brian Miller bdm556 at bigpond.com
Tue Oct 18 08:36:09 EDT 2016

Dear contesters

You are fast running out of time to submit your entry for the Oceania DX Contest , if you haven’t already done so.  The deadline is 31 October 2016.

Check out the official rules at http://www.oceaniadxcontest.com/Rules/OCDX-2016-rules.pdf for entry details.  Please email your logs in Cabrillo format: phone logs go to ph at oceaniaDXcontest.com , CW logs to cw at oceaniaDXcontest.com , and SWL logs to info at oceaniaDXcontest.com.

Even if you only made a few QSOs, please take a moment to submit an entry, or a check-log if you wish. The main reason is that we can only cross-check entrants’ claimed QSOs if the logged stations have sent us their logs too.

We’ll be publishing a selection of your soapbox comments and stories on the website, plus occasional updates on the scoring of the logs - bookmark http://www.OceaniaDXcontest.com and check it out from time to time.

By the way, engraved plaques for the 2015 event are on their way to last year’s winners.  Congratulations to all the recipients!

About the contest: originally known as the VK/ZL Contest, the Oceania DX Contest has been running since the 1930s.  The 2017 event will be held on 7-8 October (phone) and 14-15 October (CW).

Gary ZL2iFB is our Oceania DX Contest news contact. You can contact Gary at news at oceaniaDXcontest.com

73

Oceania DX Contest Committee
ZL2IFB, ZL3GA, VK2HN, VK3MI/ZL1AZE, VK3TZ, VK7GN
http://www.OceaniaDXcontest.com