[CQ-Contest] Its not the Sunspots folks

Jeff Clarke ku8ejeff at mediacombb.net
Mon Oct 31 18:10:21 EDT 2016

After the terrible conditions in CQWW DX SSB this weekend allowing
USA-USA QSO's for 1 point looks to be an attractive option. Why is it
this is allowed for EU stations and VE's working the USA making it
basically a domestic like contest for them? Plus it's the same for those
stations in North Africa. (CN/CT islands/EA islands) It at least makes
the contest fun and interesting for them while the rest of us suffer
thru bad propagation.  Of course the contesting purists out there will
veto this idea in a millisecond. :)

The saving grace for me is I will be in PJ4 for CQWW DX CW and look
forward to having you as a captive audience !

Jeff / KU8E

---