[CQ-Contest] [bcc] Re: [WRTC2018] new scores in standings

PeterK pkfalkensee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 03:11:46 EDT 2016

Hi,

based on this regulation and the fact, that N1MM+ cannot show this info,
if someone is using this "not allowed" QRG areas, I wrote a small addon
for N1MM+ which scan the UDP traffic and check, if the QRG is allowed or
not.

The program can be used for a lot of different contest where the QRGs
are restricted (e.g. WAG, local small contests or what you think about).
The restricted areas have to be inserted in an INI file and can be as
many as needed and named by a free text, which is shown, if the RIG is
within this QRG areas.

Included in this program a buddy checker and a N1MM+ - DXlab bridge is
included (transfer of ADI information for all logged QSOs if DXkeeper is
active).
The warning window can be as large as needed and placed somewhere if needed.

Downloadlink: https://app.box.com/s/ga5fy4nn2iuy7f6ud09ugp1geyt6k5ui

Rename the downloadfile from "exe_" to "exe" -> it is a selfextracting
file - no registry entries are done. Start the EXE file and extrat to a
location which is fine for you.
Included 2 INI Files, 2 Buddy Files -> on start you have to select one
of them (if not needed, only one INI and one Buddy file is needed and no
request is done anymore).

Coloring of the boxes and buddy information can be changed in the INI
file too. UDP Port should be the one which N1MM have been configured.
If QSorder is running - do not use the port from QSorder - use 2 or 3
ports for udp.

If questions or new feature are needed you can contact me at
df1lx(at)darc.de

73 Peter DF1LX