[CQ-Contest] New Category Suggestion

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Thu Sep 8 13:49:16 EDT 2016

I saw it differently.  It seemed to me that NN4X was being quite
disrespectful toward skilled operators, who by simple virtue of not
being able to afford a competent station of their own, should be
discriminated against if they get the opportunity to compete from a
better station.  His suggestion would also open up an endless and
contentious argument of what exactly qualifies for such a category, as
at least a few replies here have already identified.

A silly suggestion isn't courage.

Dave   AB7E