[CQ-Contest] "D1WW"

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Tue Sep 13 15:38:50 EDT 2016

So how do we decide what callsigns are good and what are not?  We have
master lists to keep people from playing games with the clusters and RBN
network.

I believe by posting your reply that you made it more of a political
post than the prior posts.  If you do some research you will see there
are two sides to every story.

According to my sources these two areas are supported by Russia.

Politics have always been part of radio.  That cat was let out of the
bag long before I was born.

If we can verify that these callsigns are real hams and have some sort
of legal basis to operate I would allow them.  My guess is that they are
using that callsign without any ITU coordination which makes them a bit
suspect in my eyes.

W0MU