[CQ-Contest] no LOTW hits for long time?

lknain at nc.rr.com lknain at nc.rr.com
Fri Sep 23 19:49:01 EDT 2016

That seems odd to me. I get a confirmation for my XV call about once a month and my last operation was 2012. Charly must have worked and confirmed all of the LoTW users that needed HS.

Charly, my XV call has about 35% confirmation on LoTW (about 25K QSOs). My US call is about 23% (about 105K QSOs). Both of these have been steadily climbing each year. eQSL is a little less for my XV call and about the same for the US call. Digital users generally seem more likely to QSL by LoTW and/or eQSL than other modes (just a limited observation).

73, Larry  W6NWS