[CQ-Contest] Appropriate wait time for contest results?

DXer hfdxmonitor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 22:03:16 EDT 2017

Hi Tom,

You are right, I have never been involved in post log processing.

Change is not easy to implement and/or accept. Not long ago people said
that electronic log submission was unfair and/or would discourage
participation.

As for the examples you list, they could be handled by pointing the
participant to a web interface for log submission. I can't find it now,
but there is at least one such web interface doing more or less what I'm
suggesting. It would likely have to be augmented/modified/customized,
but doable, I think.

It may sound a crazy idea today, but who knows in the future.

Thank you for the work you do with the QSO Party.

73 de Vince, VA3VF