[CQ-Contest] CQWW LCR's and log scrubbing

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Tue Apr 11 14:15:26 EDT 2017

Are we ready to accept that we have a cheating problem in Contesting it
is not a small problem now?

I would assume in this case that CQ can go over their extensive over the
air recordings and attempt to pull the facts together.  I would hope
that you would provide this information to CQ so that they can look at
the proper time periods.

W0MU