[CQ-Contest] Disqualified callsigns - CQ WW SSB contest.

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 18:12:16 EDT 2017

Notice that I didn't specifically say that any out-of-band QSO should
result in a DQ.

A more appropriate penalty, for CQWW, would be to deduct 3 more QSO's
for every out-of-band QSO. This is the same penalty as a not-in-log
(NIL) QSO. This would be a logical penalty for an out-of-band QSO, since
the QSO should never have occurred in the first place. An even great
deterrent, short of a DQ, would be to deduct 3 additional multipliers if
the out-of-band QSO resulted in a new multiplier.

73,
Steve, N2IC