[CQ-Contest] CQWW LCR's and log scrubbing

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Thu Apr 13 19:23:32 EDT 2017

Please show me in the rules where the X-Qso exemption is explained.  I
have read the rules many times and I have yet to even find one reference
in the rules that talks about X-qsos.

Where in the rules does it say you can break the rules and it is ok?

I think the X-qso is a cop out for bad decision making and rule breaking.

I never said you cheated.  I said that you admitted to breaking the
rules.  Did you not?

W0MU