[CQ-Contest] Bose QC25 with ModMic

Joe nss at mwt.net
Wed Apr 19 09:38:51 EDT 2017

Nice Price!
I do not see any spec's on frequency response.  Or is it just another
one of those  "Full Spectrum" things.

I am soo happy when I bought one of the last HC-4's, Us folk that can
not afford fancy new rigs that have the equalizers on the mic input are
now days screwed because no one makes a great Mic for DXing or
Contesting Like the HC-4. Yes the  Old Shure 444, or the venerable D104.
But those while they work great, They Are a bit hard to make to work
with a headset.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock