[CQ-Contest] Time to QSY?

Yuri ve3dz at rigexpert.net
Thu Apr 20 11:18:47 EDT 2017

Many years ago the "WW-CONTEST" group was created to discuss subjects specific to this particular contest.
I remember even CT1BOH was a member at some point. :-)
But for some reasons it didn't become popular at that time.
Maybe it's time to move some discussions over there to avoid damaging the fragile minds of "new contesters"?
The group is not moderated. Say whatever you feel.

(ww-contest-subscribe at yahoogroups.com)

73  Yuri VE3DZ