[CQ-Contest] Encouraging Casual Participation in Contests

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Wed Apr 26 19:52:10 EDT 2017

They sure should - thanks, Dave.  I wonder why CQ WPX is different from
CQWW.  Do I dare to hope that the database specifics are the same, so
that it would be easy to extend this to ARRL DXCC, 5BDXCC, etc.  I do
think that any extension of this sort of opportunity would be good for
both the ARRL and contesting in general.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.