[CQ-Contest] NS RTTY this Thursday

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Wed Aug 2 03:12:13 EDT 2017

Greetings Diddlers:

An even dozen diddlers last week, a good turnout any time.  Low band conditions are still not too good, but 40 sounded more like a Saturday evening than a Thursday.  15 has been productive during the CW NS, but signals are likely still a little too puny for RTTY.  But don’t forget to take a quick listen at the start and see what might pop up.
I was a bit premature about the live score problem with N1MM logger.  Messages have been flying regarding how to fix the reporting problem, so standby for a fix.  We had a few stations connected so it is working, hopefully all you N1MM users will be connected soon.  Writelog and DXLog are working fine so far.
The weekend (at least Saturday) has the NAQP CW as top billing, so to keep those diddles in tune please join us Thursday evening.
Here are the details for our usual Thursday evening session:
Friday,  4 Aug 2017, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday, 3 Aug 2017 in NA)
-- 1845 - 1915 PDT
-- 2145 - 2215 EDT
-- (others in-between those two)
-- 160: 1805 and up (Not sure this will be productive)
-- 80/40/20/15/10 +80kHz up from the band edge  (start checking those higher bands!)
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules
-- Mults per band
-- 100W power limit

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and links to other info. If you find any problems with the web pages, please let me know so we can get them fixed.