[CQ-Contest] TH7 Replacement

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mymts.net
Mon Aug 7 08:58:18 EDT 2017

The Skyhawk uses insulating spacers to keep the drivens separate.

LPDAs offer wide coverage but at expense of gain.

The only thing about Skyhawk that might give some users pause is the use of blind rivets. If you're comfortable with rivets then no worries.

Some users might be more comfortable with JK's recessed bolt head system. Whatever floats your boat. Don't mean to start the War of the Rivets!

73, kelly, ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone