[CQ-Contest] CQWW Assisted - Is it just another Urban Myth ?

Matt NQ6N matt at nq6n.com
Fri Aug 11 20:50:26 EDT 2017

I think it depends on which category is more fun for the individual op.
Merging them into one category would just bump a lot of ops down in the
standings and offer less of an apples-to-apples comparison of how
effectively the op and station performed relative to the scores above and
below in the standings.

I would suggest also adding an "S&P only" category which might appeal to
stations who can't reliably run but want to put in a serious effort.

73,
Matt NQ6N