[CQ-Contest] Which Would You Choose?

Timothy Holmes taholmes160 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 20:06:37 EDT 2017

Jeff

I do agree with you, but I do want to thank all of you who passed on your
thoughts and opinions. I found quite interesting

Ive made my decision, and alls thats left now is to wait for the bank to
tell me if they are approving the loan

Thanks again
Tim
W8TAH

ps. Im choosing the FTDX 3000 and adding to it the micro tune unit for 40/80

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017, 19:37 Jeff AC0C <keepwalking188 at ac0c.com> wrote:

> He needs to find owners around him who have those boxes and go and spend
> some time with them.  There are pros & cons to all 3 of those rigs.  And
> the
> only opinion that really matters is the guy asking the question.  And he's
> not going to get an answer that matches his set of personal care-abouts
> from
> anyone other than himself.
>
> 73/jeff/ac0c
> www.ac0c.com