[CQ-Contest] Please remember the scientific experiment August 21

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Sun Aug 20 09:28:25 EDT 2017

Amen, Hank - as of last night, over 1000 hams had pre-registered, so I
know we're all hoping for a lot of activity, because without activity
there's nothing for the RBN, WSPRNET, PSKReporter etc. to log.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.