[CQ-Contest] Dayton Xenia Hamfest RV Campgrounds

Dave Clemons dave at egh.com
Mon Aug 21 15:00:35 EDT 2017

Sorry to be slightly off subject, but I saw discussions about the
Hamfest on this reflector in May.  Please feel free to answer directly
to my email (dave at egh dot com) to cut down on reflector bandwidth.

I would like to go to the hamfest next year with a 32 foot 5th wheel RV,
pulled by a full length Silverado duelly.  Did anyone attending this
year's hamfest have good or bad experiences at any of the local RV
campgrounds?  I have been reading online reviews, but am not always
convinced of their authenticity.

73, Dave K1VUT