[CQ-Contest] Ohio QSO party, Saturday August 26, 1600Z, to Sunday, August 27, 0400Z

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Wed Aug 23 20:58:14 EDT 2017

Lettuce remember that the Ohio QSO Party is this coming weekend, on
Saturday August 26, beginning at 1600Z, and ending on Sunday August 27
at 0400Z.

There are multipliers by mode, i.e. if one works WX8XXX in VINTon county
and KX8XXX in VINTon County it counts for a multiplier of 2.

Many, and hopefully all, of the counties will be represented in this
year's event.

For details, see http://www.ohqp.org/

I'll be operating from W8VVL in HAMIlton County, as part of a
multi-multi "Emergency Opeating Center" effort

Of course, I'll be operating Corn Whisky, my favorite mode.

Hope to work many operators of this mode.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time