[CQ-Contest] SO2R Hardware Question

Ria Jairam rjairam at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 09:44:24 EST 2017

Assuming you don't want to listen and transmit on the same band with
the same antenna at the same time -

You would need some sort of interlock device and a splitter.

A much better approach is to use a SDR with two virtual receivers.
Flex-6000, Anan, Elad, or even a Softrock would fit the bill.

73
Ria, N2RJ