[CQ-Contest] SO2R Hardware Question

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 15:56:52 EST 2017

Hi Rich,

Yes, that is what I am hoping to accomplish and I have found a couple of
different devices to allow this.  Interesting that the 7600 and FTDX5000
have RX in and out jacks since they both already have second receivers in
them.  Guess those jacks are more to use the preamps or something like that.

73 John AF5CC