[CQ-Contest] Wireless Headphone System

Joe nss at mwt.net
Sun Dec 24 19:42:45 EST 2017

Yup, just because it's cheaper, does NOT mean it's Junk!

The small Transmitter I bought, for the FM broadcast I bought in 1994.
For like 5 bucks.

It plays radio when I want to as described in my infamous E-Mail, and
99% of the time it's streaming audio from like Pandora all through my
property.

Still running strong! 20+ years later!

Joe WB9SBD