[CQ-Contest] Top Ten Switching Layout Ideas?

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Wed Dec 27 13:49:22 EST 2017

The KK1L switch is available as a PCB so if you are handy cooking your
own enclosure and doing the minimal assembly required it's an excellent
and very economical 2x6 switch solution.  Works FB on RTTY as well -
it's been my core station switch for the last 10 years here and that's
is a LOT of RTTY contesting.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie