[CQ-Contest] 2017 MnQP - We're ready to roll!

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sat Feb 4 03:52:53 EST 2017

The Minnesota QSO Party hits the air today, Saturday Feb 4th, 2017 at 1400z.

We are down slightly in the number of mobile stations roaming the state,
but they have managed to cover all 87 counties once again. Last year
there was at least one sweep, this year might prove a touch more
challenging!

You can visit the www.w0aa.org website for all the MnQP details. Also, I
posted the 2017 mobile tracking Excel workbook with all the current
expected routes. Visit *http://w0aa.org/index.php/resources* and use the
"Planning reports by KØRC" link to access your free copy.

Good luck and I hope to have you in my log.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN