[CQ-Contest] Contesting 101 - Copy the exchange,

ac0w at charter.net ac0w at charter.net
Tue Feb 14 14:06:09 EST 2017

Barry,
There are several who use a general logging program and are tied to a
database such as QRZ to fill the fields. In the NAQP's they end up
with loosing credit for many of their Q's since the name sent rarely
matches the database. I suspect you are seeing some of this.
Don't have a good answer on how to stop this as most of those
individuals are not on this list.
BillAC0W

 1. Contesting 101 - Copy the exchange, don't assume pre-fills
 are correct (Barry)
 2. Re: Contesting 101 - Copy the exchange, don't assume
 pre-fills are correct (n1cc at jlaporta.com)
 3. CTY-2702 Country Files - 14 February 2017 (Jim Reisert AD1C)

 Message: 1