[CQ-Contest] Will you have a new prefix in ARRL CW?

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 09:10:55 EST 2017

Just a reminder - if you plan to field a new prefix this weekend - one
that has seldom or never been used before - and you want to be sure to
be treated equally with established prefixes in terms of RBN spots, you
need to let me know about your new prefix *before 1200Z on Friday*.
With the new Aggregator, any changes we make in the base list will
result in a warning to all RBN node-ops that they need to update their
pattern files before the contest.

--

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network